The planning for the Larkhall Festival 2016 starts with the Annual General Meeting which this year takes place on:
Friday 2nd October
8.00pm (refreshments) for an 8.30pm start
New Oriel Hall
St Saviour’s Road
Bath BA1 6SA
Everyone welcome. Please come along with your ideas and enthusiasm. Refreshments provided.
We are looking for new people to join the main organising committee or anyone who might be interested in participating in a specific sub-committee or working group. We are keen to hear from anyone interested in any of the following areas.
- Planning and running activities and events. See last year’s programme at www.larkhall-festival.org.uk for information or bring your own ideas!
- Liaising and communicating with people so we are all working well together (this is crucial!)
- Promoting the festival e.g. publicity design and distribution, writing, social media, press liaison and even good old fashioned talking to people!
- Fundraising e.g. running events/activities, getting sponsorship and donations and other creative ideas for getting the funds to maintain a free community festival. This also includes getting stuff for free whenever we can!
- Co-ordinating volunteers, venues, equipment and resources over the festival weekendIf you are interested please don’t wait until the AGM.
If you want to know what’s involved email email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
This is your opportunity to be involved in the best community festival in Bath!!
The festival starts at 6.30pm on Friday 1st May with Choirs By Fire.
To ensure you are completely up to date with events over the Bank Holiday weekend check out FULL PROGRAMME – DAY BY DAY above.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @LarkhallFestUse the hashtag #LarkhallFestival to share your experiences of the festival on twitter
Get involved in the Big Village Bake Off. For further details and application form go here
We had a great AGM on 25th September with 7 new people joining the festival committee and some really exciting ideas for next year’s festival.
On 8th October we are having an Open Meeting for anyone who is interested in organising something or contributing in any way to Larkhall Festival 2015.
Larkhall Festival Open Meeting
Wednesday 8th October
New Oriel Hall
Larkhall, BA1 6RA
Find out ways in which you can get involved with the festival
You can see a full list of committee members on the contacts page
On the evening of Saturday 3rd May we will be holding an auction in the New Oriel Hall.
This will take place during an interval in the Ceilidh so there will be the chance to catch your breath and purchase one of the following great lots.
1. Oil painting of Larkhall by award winning local artist Simon Hodges
2. Unique hand crafted glass dish by Gill Silversides
3. Commission for a drawing of your cat or dog by Kate Wilkey
4. Gourmet meal for 6 prepared in your own home by talented local chef Kingsley Pillinger (you supply the ingredients, he supplies the cooking skills)